Pages

Thursday 17 May 2018

Soccer Interschool

On Wednesday we went to point England reserve. We went there because we had a match with other school there. Our first game was against point England I was the goal keeper but I failed to save the ball from getting in the goal two times but we won 5 to 2. Our second game was against stone fields they were so skilled I failed to save the ball from getting inside the net 3 times and we also lost buy 3 to 2. Our third and fourth game we won but we have no idea what the name of the school is. Then we heard our team named get called to the finals we were against silver park we got a goal first and also I was the goal keeper. I didn't save the ball from getting inside the net once but we got a tie at the end. I was injured as the goal keeper but it didn't stop me from playing. Our PBS white team came first place our PBS red team came fifth place and finally my team cam third place out of 13 teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment