Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Kiwi Can

This week for kiwi can we started with a new topic. The topic was role models. So we first played a game named doggy doggy in the game one person will be on the chair with a blindfold and there would be a marker near there feet there job was to protect it with a pool noodle. I was the first one out of the boys to be on the chair so it was pretty hard because some of them put there hands at the back of my leg and grab the marker. Then we got back into four lines but I wouldn't really say it was four lines the lines was really messed up. But after we got on the mat our kiwi can teacher talked to us about our topic Role models they asked a question and that was "who do you look up to in your family" I said my brother because hes a person that plays lots of sports once I tried to beat him in one sport but turns up hes better then me. Then our last activity was a unknown name but in this game we had to get into spots and lay down on the floor and close your eyes then our kiwi can teachers will tap you on the back and tell you to go into a other room and see if there class knows who is missing. Then we got into our points list our total was twenty two. Then we went back to class and blogged our experience in kiwi can. Today was a awesome day thanks to Mr Matt, Ms Lily and kiwi can.

No comments:

Post a Comment