Pages

Thursday 10 January 2019

A Heated Debate//Summer Learning Journey

















So on this task we had write down what time in the year people should come and visit. So It was pretty hard to make choice of what time of the year tourist should come on but lucky the put up a website to make a proper choice. So I think tourist should come and visit on summer because we would be able to go to beaches on sunny days. The best places i'd say I would take them is to rainbow end because it's a good place to show others how great new Zealand is. Then I would take them to mega zone so I can play inside games with tourist when it's raining. The last place I would take them is gonna be a new Zealand's beaches because we have beautiful beaches. 


3 comments:

  1. Hey there Viliami, it's Billy here from the Summer Learning Journey team. Well done on working so hard this summer and completing lots of activities. I hope you keep it up all throughout January.

    You're right, I think tourists should definitely visit in summer. Which summer month do you think would be best? Often December is still quite cold and it has the potential for rain. I think February would probably be the warmest month. Do you have a favourite beach you could recommend to the tourists visiting New Zealand?

    Rainbow's End is a lot of fun. Do you have a favourite ride that you like to go on?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Viliami. Your choices about where you would like to take tourists are pretty amazing ideas! I like how you chose places where tourists would enjoy their time at New Zealand. Also I agree that summertime is a really good season and time to visit New Zealand as there's lots of sunshine and also a good time for people to relax. Is there any other places you would take tourists too? Keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Viliami! Many people have also chosen the same season for it's variety of beautiful places to access. I love swimming when it's hot out, so I can enjoy myself and cool down. The down thing is I get sun burnt if i'm not careful which I dislike. Do you like to swim in the Summer? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete