Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2018

A Local Delicacy// Summer Learning Journey

So this week we had to write down what is your favourite food and how to make it so to make my favourite food which is Wonton Noodle soup you need dough you need it for your ramen and Wonton. So to make the ramen you need three hundred Miller leter of warm water then you add one table spoon of baking soda and then add three cups of Flour then mix them together. Then look for a nice and hard though you probably need to mix it for twenty minutes then you use the noodle cutter and then you leave it. But I am not sure about the rest my mother doesn't like to expose it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Viliami,
    The best chefs don't like to expose their secrets, right? Probably really wise of your mother to keep the best art secret. Still, I think you know enough to make a good dish, well done!

    I love Ramen, really really love it. I should make it for dinner tonight. I've been to Japan and I had ramen most nights - they do it well over there!

    How often do you have those types of meals?

    I hope you can join us again to complete the journey - there's still time!!

    Take care
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Viliami! Thanks for sharing your recipe on making your favourite dish. This sounds delicious, it's understandable that some of this is a secret. I was interested in hearing this and I really like your choice of food. How often are you able to have this? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete