Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Kiwi can

This week was the first week of kiwi can in term three. We first started by telling our kiwi can teachers what we did in the holidays I went to a place in new Zealand that I don't know how to spell. Then after that we did our energiser the game we did for our energiser was called order up in the game we had to listen to what the teachers say and get in that order but the rule was to be quite then we talked about our goals some people in my class had a goal to be a fortnite dance master and our teachers let them do a fortnite dance. My goal was to become and comedian which I wanted to be when I was a kid I hope it becomes true. So after that we did our activity the activity was called up and down. In the game we first had to get into teams I was in team one. Then after we had to get into teams we had to set up goals but it has to be a number above one hundred and less then One thousand my teams number was five hundred and the other teams number was eight hundred so in the game we had to throw a hoop and land it inside the cone. Then after that we had to get back into a line and play GKQ in the game our teachers will tell us questions and we had to answer them but we had to make a buzzer sound. It was very fun and thanks to kiwi can for teaching us to not bully and be mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment