Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Kiwi Can


This week for kiwi can we first started getting welcomed into kiwi can then we had to get into four lines. We first started by playing a game named snatch in the you will get a tag and you had to put the tag in your pocket tightly then you have to spread out far away from people because if your standing near one you can ether snatch there tag or they snatch yours in the first game I stayed in one corner and made the people do all the work so I can be the last man standing but I thought it was only me vs one girl but one other girl should up and snatch my tag so I was out. In the second round I did the same Strategy and got into a draw I mange to get one person out but it was only me vs one girl but i tried to take the tag but time was up. Then we sat on the mat and talked about what our goal was and how would you achieve it then we played our activity in the activity we had to get into partners boys and girls in the game we get a soccer ball and we had to try and beat the other team buy putting the ball on the body part our teachers tell us to put it on and have a race but my team lost but at least we tried our best. Then we had to get back to class and write our blog post our points for kiwi can was twenty four out of twenty five.

Thank You Kiwi Can

No comments:

Post a Comment