Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Maori//Parihaka


LI: To learn about Parihaka
This week for Maori we first started by reading a book named "Remember that November". That book was about Parihaka if you didn't know what Parihaka is its was a Maori village in Aoeteora also know as New Zealand. So after reading the book we got a map of New Zealand from our teacher. Then we had to find on the map where the Parihaka village was at. After we found it we had to find information about the Parihaka village when I was researching I came a cross a person and his name was John bryce at first I could not pronounce his last name by now I can. We also had to hear a song but I didn't get time to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Viliami
    It was interesting to read what you found and the work you did for Maori. I was also at Maori but you have a different view then mine. I like how you included extra information like what Parihaka is and what you found as you were researching. In your blurb I thought you used simple but detailed information in sentences. I like how you used your activity sheet you had to do as an image that explains the physical work you did in Maori. Keep up the great posts!

    ReplyDelete