Pages

Friday 26 October 2018

Line Tag Recount

LI: Recap on structure and language features of written texts
This week for writing we wrote two recounts about line tag. So we first started by playing two rounds of line tag then we came back to class to write or recount after we were done we had to chose ether that or recount was good or bad I picked good but after our teacher said the mistakes I made I thought mine was bad so then we got to restart writing our recount and I think my new recount is better then my old one because it included who was there, what day it was, where it happened and what happen. But we had limited time to write the recount I it was forty minutes on my first recount I didn't really finish but on my second one I think I did well. This was also a practice to our writing test.  

No comments:

Post a Comment