Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Geometry


Google slide
LI: To create a google slide explains what you did and giving others activity's.
This week for Maths I learned about Geometry. Then we had to create a google slide with information that we learned from our teacher then we had to create a activity for people to do. So I first started by learning what Geometry means then I created a google slide explaining what I did and giving others task to do. So the people that wanna do the task you first go on my google slide which the link to it is on top of the learning attention then once you entered my google slide make a copy of it if you didn't know how on the top of the slide where the tittle is it below it, It shows files and once you click it then something will show make a copy and that it click and then done after that you complete the task I'm giving you so the first one is rotation then slide and lastly flip.

No comments:

Post a Comment