Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

Kiwi Can



This term's topic at Kiwi Can is Integrity. The definition of Integrity is to be responsible even though no ones looking. I learned at kiwi can to own up to the right things and also tell the truth our it would cause more problems. I understood more as I was at Kiwi Can about Integrity and Honesty.  We also got to play a Role play game. We each had to get into groups and also each group got a object. My group had a wallet we never knew the object the other groups had but our group got a Idea to show honesty. Our Role play was about showing honesty about who's wallet it is and give it to the rightful owner. One of the groups had a ball as there object because they had to represent owning up to the right thing. I felt great that I was learning more about Integrity and Honesty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment