Pages

Thursday 14 June 2018

Circulatory System


LI: to describe the structures and respective functions in the human respiration system and circulatory system.
This week for inquiry I did a task for the circulatory system. My work is not that finished yet. So I did the explanation for my group. For the explanation I had to explain how the parts of the circulatory system works and how does the circulatory system work. I explained what the heart and the blood vessels do for the circulatory system and also I explained how does the circulatory system work. If you didn't know what does the circulatory system does it pumps out the blood around the hole body. So it starts with black blood then your black blood would go into your heart then your heart will turn the black blood to red blood and the heart pumps out the red blood all around the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment