Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Hometown//Auckland//Summer Learning Journey


LI: To describe our home town.
This week for the summer learning Journey we had to describe how you like your hometown I live in Auckland and it is my hometown. The things that I like about Auckland is that it's very peaceful and you can sit outside and enjoy the breeze. Auckland is a town I really like I am happy that I was born in Auckland and it's my hometown. I don't like how Auckland is not the capital of New Zealand I mean it has the highest building in the country and people from other cultures love it here. So the other thing that I like about Auckland is that the people in Auckland respect you and treat you equally as the others.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Viliami,

    It is great to see you participating in the Summer Learning Journey!


    Thank you for telling me about your hometown. I am also from Auckland - isn't it an amazing city to live in? My favourite thing to do is visit all the beautiful beaches. What is your favourite thing to do in Auckland?

    ReplyDelete