Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2018

Night Owls//Summer Learning Journey

So this week for the summer learning task we had to write down on our blog if we are a night owl or not. I would say I am both because sometimes I wake up late sometimes I wake up earlier. So now I am gonna talk about my family so my mum wakes up at six because her work starts at seven. My dad I am not sure his work starts at three pm and ends at five am. My Brother is a night owl. My sister is a night owl. My other sister is a night owl to.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Viliami,

    I hope you have been having a wonderful holiday and are enjoying the Summer Learning Journey so far. It is awesome to see that you have been completing so many activities! I will try comment on as many as I can :)

    Thank you for sharing this blog post with us. I am a night owl too but I really wish that I could be an early riser. I think that early risers get a lot more done in the day. What do you do at night when you are up late?

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Viliami! I agree that I can be both a night owl and early bird which I get the best of both worlds. It's helpful to go to sleep on time so I can wake up in the morning ready to start my day. If I stay up then I get sleepy through out the day so it becomes a struggle. What do you think? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Viliami! I agree that I can be both a night owl and early bird which I get the best of both worlds. It's helpful to go to sleep on time so I can wake up in the morning ready to start my day. If I stay up then I get sleepy through out the day so it becomes a struggle. What do you think? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete