Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Fantastic beasts//Summer Learning Journey


LI: To create your own beast.
So on this task you had to think of your own beast and how it looks like and other details about the beast. So my beast name would be Logic he loves to be in the darkness so it means that he would start attacking people at night. He is as tall as the Kauri tree. If anyone trys to attack him with a weapon the would get burn in dark fire and then be left with a skeleton. He is strong and doesn't like to look at the light he could if he wanted to.  

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Viliami,
    My name is Lee and I am one of the blog commentors for the Summer Learning Journey. I like your description of your beast! Does he have a soft, gentle side, too?
    Your description has inspired me to think of a beast of my own!

    Talk to you later
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Viliami! Your beast sounds very creative. I really like the name Logic, it sounds quite robotic some way to me. I was very interested in his abilities, how did you come up with them? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete