Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2018

Mighty Mangroves//Summer Learning Journey

 Image result for levi ackerman   LEVI ACKERMEN
So on this task you had to pick a person who is strong someone that you know personally or on anime and other stuff. So I would Pick Levi Ackerman I think he is strong because in the anime he was in he manage to make the strongest enemy be afraid of him because they fought and Levi ended up Wining. If I picked a person in real life it would be my older brother because he is very strong cause he used go boxing but then quit and he was great one day I want to be like him. Also Levi has a habit which is cleaning.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Viliami,

    Nice to meet you. Well done on your summer learning journey posts! I am from the Kaikohekohe Cluster (Northland) and have hopped on over to the help the awesome Manaiakalani team, as you guys are blogging up a storm! I am looking forward to hearing all the beautiful, knowledgeable and diverse ideas that you have to offer and I am also looking forward to learning from you.

    I have never heard of Levi Ackermen before, you have done a great job of explaining him, kai pai. Are you a big fan of anime? If so, what are some of your favourite animes? I also enjoyed how you went through the effort of picking a second person that is real and meaningful to you. Your brother sounds very strong! It’s nice having role models that are your siblings.

    Keep up the awesome work Viliami. I am looking forward to reading more.

    ngā mihi,
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete