Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Film Festival Commenting

Click on this link to watch the movies >>> Film festival

LI: To write a comment about the film festival we contend at.
On Wednesday afternoon schools that are apart of the Manaiakalani gathered up to watch a school made movies by teachers. The event took place at sliver park in the movie theatre. There were about thirty movies made by schools and it was very interesting and funny.  So I commented on room twenty ones blogger from Point England school. I my self personal liked room twenty ones movie because its shows that people from that school are confident enough to dance in front of thirteen wholes schools. I think the event was great for the schools because the Manaiakalani school got to gather up and watch movies from other schools. I have and question for all the schools that came up with movies. How did you think of the movie Idea?.

No comments:

Post a Comment