Pages

Friday 16 November 2018

Mounted Art

LI: To create a quatrefoil similar to Max Gimblett's art work. 

This week we had a art week our task was to create a quatrefoil similar to Max Gimblett's art work. We first started by creating our art work on a google drawing we also had to do three pieces of art work one was a Christmas theme one one was a armistice day one and lastly one was in the style of Max Gimblett's art work. After we did our art digitally we moved on to using paper to do it. 

Next after I finished doing my Christmas quatrefoil I did my armistice day quatrefoil if your wondering what armistice day is its to support the soldiers that contend in world war one and two.  After doing my armistice day art work I did my Max Gimblett styled quatrefoil it was hard because I tried to not paint over the lines and also we had to use colouring pencils for our Christmas quatrefoil and had to use pastel for our armistice day one. 


It was fun doing the work cause you got to create something and you got to learn new things about world war one and two.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Spelman.Your mounted art is very interesting.I did my mounted art.

    ReplyDelete