Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Cybersmart//Internet Safety

LI: To learn safety lessons on the internet. 
This week for cybersmart we were learning how to be protected online so we first started by learning about what to not do online and what to do online then we played a game the has internet safety questions there would be fifth grade, Sixth Grade and other grades so we had to answer all the question but I didn't have enough time so then our teacher said to create a website with ten internet safety question or more so I first started by using the knowledge I got from the website then I added questions. The questions included you thinking four your self and what you think is right. I would prefer people should think about the questions before answering them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment