Pages

Thursday 1 November 2018

U-Turn//Interactive Storybook//Conflict and resolution


LI: To make a book interactive.
LI: To analyse a story for its conflict and resolution.
On Thursday Mr Wong's reading groups has to create there own Interactive story book and conflict and resolution. So we first started by siting on the floor then he showed us his interactive storybook as a example and it was amazing. Then he said to us to first read the book then do the conflict and resolution google drawing then after that I could do the interactive storybook. 

After we finished talking about what to do then I went to sit on a table after that I read the book then I asked my friend if he understood the book so we can talk about it's conflict and characters. Then I made a copy of the conflict and Resolution google drawing and then I did the task on it. After I finished the conflict and resolution google drawing I then did my Interactive storybook and in it I had to include three English vocab, Three Maori vocab,Three figurative language and two idioms. 

After I included those questions I then helped my friends with it then I felt great that I managed to finish my work for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment