Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Kiwi Can


This week we had kiwi can our new topic was Respect for the Environment. So we played our first game and it was called Snake so in the game there would be one person on the floor crawling around to tag people once he tags someone that person joins him. So my tactic was to get on top of a table but I thought it was to dangerous so I did a diffident tactic and that was to cover the bin in front of you that tactic worked for me but then some person from our class grabbed the bin off me and used it for himself then someone tagged me and I lost. Second round did the same tactic but the snake grabbed the pulled the bin off me and tagged me with his feet.  Then we sat on the floor in four lines and listened to our teachers so they first asked us what do you do to respect your environment. Then we played our last game and in the game there would be teams they had to name them self a name then the teacher would call your team then you would vs a other team then the teacher will give you a letter out of X or O then once the teacher said go you had to rush and sit on a seat the team the has three rows wins. Then we played G,K,Q in the game there would be a master and he had to go around the circle and beat people at answering questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment