Pages

Thursday 1 November 2018

Recount Check//Writing


LI: Recap on structure and language features of written texts.
On Thursday afternoon Mr Ogilvie's writing group used the recount they did on Monday for our test to show what the word tree impact on our writing. So we first started by sitting on the floor and listen to what our teacher says he told us to use the writing that we wrote on Monday and explain what's the great stuff that you put in the recount he also said that words like after, later and next have to be highlighted in blue and your great vocab has to be in green and lastly your punctuation has to be in red.


Next after he sent us off to do our work, When I was doing my work I started by explaining how I know that the title is a title and others. Then I started to high lighting the words in blue after I finished that I then used green highlighter to highlight my great vocab after that I was on my finale task and that was to highlight my punctuation's in red.

After that I re checked my my work to see if I was right but there was a few mistakes and I fixed Them and also if you didn't know what Tree stands for it stands for tittle,Reveal,Events and ending. When I finished I felt refiled that I mange to complete my task.

No comments:

Post a Comment