Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Pancakes and Maple Syrup?//Summer Learning Journey

So on this task we had to write down what is our favourite food and how to make it. So my favourite food is Ramen but I like when the wonton is added as the toppings.  To make it you need to roll up a dough then you put it on to a noodle maker then you would have your noddles. Then to make you soup I'm not sure my mother makes it for me but I don't know how she makes it. Then you add cooked meat and boiled eggs with any vegetable. I'd prefer making wonton and adding it into your noodles. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Viliami

    That ramen looks so yummy! You are very lucky that your mum is able to make it for you. My mum doesn't know how to make ramen and neither do I. Do you think it would be possible to please ask your mum for her recipe? I would love to know what ingredients she uses and the steps she takes to make it. That way I can teach it to my mum!

    Can’t wait for your reply.

    Thanks,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete