Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

The Secretive Skink//Summer Learning Journey

Image result for Doc Ranger snow

LI: To explain why you want to be a doc ranger or not.
The six reasons why I want to be a doc ranger or not. So our task was to list three reason why I want to be a doc ranger and three reason why I don't. The first reason why I want to be a doc ranger is because it's good for our community the next reason is that you can help the animals. The last good reason is that you would be known as a hero. The reason why people should not be a doc ranger. The first reason people that have allergies to animals it's a bad job for your point of view. People could get sick and you could die. Those are the reasons why I sin't want to be a doc ranger and why I do want to become a doc ranger. 

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Viliami,

    Georgia here, from the Kaikohekohe (Northland) cluster! You will be seeing me and Dani floating around your cluster today, because you guys are so busy. It is awesome to see how much effort and joy you guys are putting into your blog posts, keep this up!

    What a beautiful picture you have included, I wonder who that is and what they are doing up there?
    You would be known as a hero for people who appreciate you the environment, but quite often people don’t realise how hard DOC rangers work and the positive impact on our wildlife. Would you ever want to try being a DOC ranger?
    You are right, they could get sick and if they do, they are so far away from home or any hospitals! I didn’t think about this idea at all, I love learning new things!

    I am really looking forward to reading more of your blog posts!

    ngā mihi,
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete