Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Scaling New Heights//Summer Learning Journey

So on this task we had to ask five questions to sir Sir Edmund Hillary. So my first question is why did you want to climb up the mountain. Question number two how hard was it to breath when you were up the mountain. Question number three why couldn't you ask others to help out with you to climb up the mountain. Question number four when did you and Tenzing Norgay meet.
Question number five how did you meet Tenzing Norgay.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Viliami,


    I'd love to have seen Sir Edmund Hilary's reaction to your questions! They are definitely really good ones. I'd like to know the answer to number 4, too. I wonder when they did meet and how they decided to climb the mountain together?. Have you climbed any of the small mountains in New Zealand?

    I'm enjoying your blog, keep up the great work.
    Talk to you later
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete